Sunday, May 13, 2018

Joanna X World

I started my first account here in blogger close to thirteen years ago. I remember, my first post was even before I started my first year in college. I was able to maintain my blog for (I think) seven years. All my random ramblings about my college life was there in my first blog. All my struggles after finishing my Bachelor's degree was there too! Blogging was an outlet for me many years back. It was an open diary for me especially when I was in college when I would have the most random thoughts!

My previous blog's hiatus started when I moved out of the Philippines to join one of the known companies in the Middle East. I was able to fulfill one of my dreams when I moved in the sandpit. My job gave me the opportunity to see the world for free! I became busy with other social media accounts that I could not gather the words to express myself again through blogging. In my opinion, minsan wala ka din sa mood to express yourself or maybe (like what I've said) you just couldn't gather the words to speak what's on your mind.

After almost five years of living in the sandpit, I realized that I wanted to go back to blogging, because? Why not?! I believe I still have so many thoughts and stories to tell after all these years and besides, NO one would ever be too old to do what he/she wanted to do.

Expect more posts on my blog! Soon! Welcome to my Joanna's world.

No comments:

Post a Comment